Viking Pool Cue Features:
- Viking cues have a soft to medium hit due to the plastic joint and collar. Various joints will change the playability.
- Greater cue ball control and shot accuracy due to the proprietary ferrule material and pro-tapered shafts.
- Improved structural integrity, straightness and playability are brought to you through proprietary methods of manufacturing.
- Tip: 13mm Lepro brand, hard
- Ferrule: Proprietary material, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Shaft: 29" long, 12" to 14" pro taper, hard rock maple
- Collar: Black proprietary plastic with Pearl B-white rings
- Joint: High impact plastic, flat faced with a brass insert (joint #5 in Viking catalog)
- Pin: 5/16 18"- Quick release, stainless steel
- Forearm: Goncalo Alves wood with floating points and diamonds made of black colored inlays and Pearl B-white inlays (pearlite)
- Rings: Pearl B-white rings at each end of sleeve
- Wrap: Black with white specks Irish linen wrap
- Sleeve: Goncalo Alves wood with black and Pearl B-white inlayed diamonds.
- Plate: Proprietary plastic, usually where you will find "Viking" logo or engraving
- Bumper: Threaded rubber,stamped with "Viking" logo